GrandAppStudio.in is a tech team that solves problems leveraging technologies to save precious time and effort.
Products built at GrandAppStudio.in
PutforShare is a cool book-sharing platform, Where you can share books and earn money or store credits. Use the store credits to get some other books.
RolloutCD.com is a SaSS company helping developers deploy webapps on the cloud.
What you will be doing (Roles & Responsibilities):
You will be creating
- Facelift for our website, and build dashboard for our webapps.
- Landing pages for our website PutForShare.com
- Dashboard for our web app.
Whom we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- has worked extensively in UI/UX design for mobile-first responsive design, websites, web apps.
- know graphics design principles, the science of graphics design.
- have a great passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- have a research mindset, stay abreast of the latest tech trends especially in the UI/UX design industry, and use them in day-to-day work.
Whom we are not looking for?
We are not looking for someone who is an expert in PhotoShop, Illustrator, or other graphics tools.
- In-Office Preferred, Remote OK.
- Immediate Joiners or Candidates from Bangalore, India are preferred.
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems ( e. g. usability and findability).
• Create elegant UI designs and high-fidelity prototypes.
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Great to have done design during education.
- Good to have a Computer Science background.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
Must have skills
- Should have fantastic problem-solving skills. For a given problem you should come up with a design solution.
- Proven experience as a UX designer, UI Designer, or similar role.
- Should have done at least 10 web apps or websites design done.
- Should have a solid understanding of MaterialUI.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Should be Proficient in Design software ( e. g. Figma, XD or sketch).
- Should have created Material UI components using Figma.
- Problem-solving aptitude and attitude.
- Curious to know what’s around you and your ability to observe.
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management and product management skills.
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of frontend development in Web, Android, and/or iOS is a great plus.
- Developed design for WordPress, or it would be great if he or she has worked in WordPress website design.
- Built websites using WordPress with page builders like Elementor or others.
- Understanding of CSS, or working in creating CSS and CSS-based animations.
- Background in project management and research.